Login       My Wishlist
  My Cart
$0.00 / 0 items
 
Weight Loss Pills
Seeking Out the Best in Weight Loss Supplements and Pills
 
International Access
Global Shipping Options Available
Home About Us News Our Blog Our Catalog My Cart My Account Track Shippment Contact Us
  Our Catalog   Protein

Bulksupplements Pure Casein Protein Powder (5 Kilograms)


Bulksupplements Pure Casein Protein Powder (5 Kilograms) by BulkSupplements at Weight Loss Pills. MPN: CASE. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Containing significant amounts of phosphorus, Casein is a protein that makes up about 80% of the protein content in cowÆs milk (the remaining 20%


Product Description

Containing significant amounts of phosphorus, Casein is a protein that makes up about 80% of the protein content in cowÆs milk (the remaining 20% being comprised of Whey). Known for its slow absorption rate and abundance of amino acids, Casein Protein is a popular choice among many athletes. Because Casein is a slow-digesting protein, amino acids enter and remain in the bloodstream at a steady rate, meaning that its effect on muscles can last several hours. Casein Protein contains branch chain amino acids (BCAAÆs) and assists in the recovery of muscles after strenuous physical activity. Supplementation of micellar protein also helps the general development of lean muscle mass at a faster rate. In addition to its high protein content, one serving of Casein contains almost half of the daily recommended value of Calcium, which can promote healthy bones as well.

Features & Highlights

  • Clean & pure powder
  • Promotes muscle growth & recovery
  • Great source of protein & calcium
  • Rich amino acid profile

Additional Information

Manufacturer:Bulksupplements
Brand:BulkSupplements
Part Number:CASE
Publisher:Bulksupplements
Studio:Bulksupplements
MPN:CASE
UPC:849720015136
EAN:0849720015136

Bulksupplements Pure Casein Protein Powder (5 Kilograms) by BulkSupplements

Buy Now:
Bulksupplements Pure Casein Protein Powder (5 Kilograms)

Brand: BulkSupplements
Condition: New
Lead Time: 1 - 2 Business Days
Availability: In Stock
$160.96


Quantity:  

 


View More In Protein.

 


Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?


If you have any questions about this product by BulkSupplements, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.

First Name:
Last Last:
Email Address:
Your Message:

Related Best Sellers


It will improve the production of collagen, which will rejuvenate your skin and give it more elasticity. • You will have a great source of energy. • By the presence of amino acids, it will help the rapid reconstruction of the muscles after exerci...

ean: 0639385424905,
Beyond Tangy Tangerine® contains a base of Majestic Earth® Plant Derived MineralsTM blended with vitamins, amino acids and other beneficial nutrients to make a balanced and complete daily supplement....

mpn: EWPRO-P,
Egg White Protein is a lactose-free alternative to dairy-based proteins such as whey or casein. It digests slower than whey and faster than casein, promoting a steady muscle protein synthesis. Because it contains all 10 essential amino acids, it is c...

mpn: na, ean: 0698895834895,

mpn: 0570730U, ean: 0039442031198,
The most serious brand in bodybuilding delivers a product its consumers have been demanding for years. Animal WHEY. A protein blend heavy in cross flow micro-filtered whey protein isolate, complemented by ultra-filtrated whey protein concentrate and ...

mpn: WYISO-P, ean: 0849720013347,
Maximize your athletic performance, build muscle, and reduce post-workout fatigue; our whey protein isolate will help you make the most out of your bodybuilding, strength training, or high-intensity workouts. Whey can be processed and isolated into...

mpn: 1415, ean: 0096802959745,
BioTrust Low Carb Protein Powder is a premium blend of time-released, grass-fed proteins that come from happy, healthy, humanely treated, pasture-raised cows that have not been treated with hormones (rBGH/rBST) or antibiotics. This premium blend of h...

mpn: 733739021670, ean: 0733739021670,
NOW Whey Protein Isolate is a high quality protein that is both bioavailable and easily digested. Whey protein has naturally occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA's). NOW Whey Protein Isolate is ideal for active individuals. Whey protein is cons...

GENEPRO Medical Grade Protein 150 Servings, by Musclegen Research - Premium Protein for Absorption, Muscle Growth & Mix-Abilty. Gluten-Free, No Sugar, Flavorless and Mixes with any Drink....

By Vega
ean: 0838766005706,
We put the best in so you get the best out. Made from whole food, non-gmo ingredients, Vega one all-in-one nutritional shake gives you everything you need-all in one delicious scoop. 20 grams of premium plant-based protein, 6 servings of greens, and ...



Privacy Policy / Terms of Service
© 2018 - weightloss-pills.us. All Rights Reserved.