Glutamine SR, L-Glutamine, 1000 gm, Glutamine-SR, From MHP
On Sale Now! Save 8% on the Glutamine SR, L-Glutamine, 1000 gm, Glutamine-SR, From MHP by MHP at Weight Loss Pills. MPN: unknown. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. MHP Glutamine-SR Breakthrough findings in glutamine absorption prompt a revolutionary invention. MHP Glutamine-SR is a breakthrough in Glutamine
MHP Glutamine-SR Breakthrough findings in glutamine absorption prompt a revolutionary invention. MHP Glutamine-SR is a breakthrough in Glutamine Absorption.* Time release formula ensures distribution to muscle tissue over 12 hours. The Micro-Feed Technology also increases bio-availability and utilization of L-Glutamine by providing a controlled steady supply for 12 straight hours.* This supply and replenishment of Glutamine supports an anabolic muscle building state and prevents catabolism.* The Problem 60% of your muscle tissue is made up of Glutamine. Strenuous exercise depletes Glutamine stores at a faster rate than they can be replenished. 70% of the regular Glutamine powder you consume is utilized by the stomach and the intestines, leaving only 30% available to feed muscle tissue.* Ingested Glutamine is utilized quickly, leaving you in a catabolic muscle wasting state . Based on these facts, the Glutamine you are taking right now may not be providing the anabolic muscle building environment needed to build rock hard muscle and improve recovery. 70% of it never reaches muscle tissue and 90% of it is gone in 1 hour, leaving you with a low dosed short supply of Glutamine. The end result is very little anabolic activity and can actually lead to catabolic muscle wasting because you re relying on your glutamine supplement to supply and replenish the glutamine needed and it just isn t delivering.
|Item Weight:||1.5 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.1 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by MHP, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Universal Nutrition
mpn: U213, ean: 0039442046604,
Since 1983, Universal Nutrition has been helping elite weightlifters enhance their performance and meet their lofty goals. From world record-holding powerlifters and Olympic competitors to Olympia bodybuilders and lifters in general, more athletes ha...
By Pioneer Nutrition
mpn: 032811453997, ean: 0032811453997,
Comprehensive gut health by pioneer contains glutamine, n-acetyl glucosamine and marshmallow.Suitable for vegetarians. Gluten-free. Formulated with glutamine, N-acetyl glucosamine marshmallow. ...
By NOW Foods
mpn: 0091, ean: 4953703101160,
Glutamine (L-Glutamine) is the most abundant amino acid in the human body. It makes up 61% of your muscles' amino acid pool, and your body uses and depletes it rapidly - especially in active individuals who work out or play sports. Being that L-Glut...
mpn: 5211, ean: 0764442795831,
one of the non-essential amino acids, glutamine is a major fuel for enterocytes, and supports tissues that turn over rapidly, such as intestinal cells (intestinal epithelium) and components of the immune system....
By Vital Nutrients
mpn: VNGLP, ean: 5052958424570,
Gluamine is a major fuel for the intestines and supports the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract. Glutamine aids in tissue growth and is the nutrient of choice when maintaining the intestinal mucosal lining. Glutamine also supports the growth o...
By Australian Integrative Nutrition
mpn: 9400581042924, ean: 9400581042924,
-> Glutamine is a conditionally essential amino acid (being elevated to essential during periods of disease and muscle wasting typical of physical trauma). Glutamine is a very effective intestinal and immune system health compound, as these cells use...
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 4 capsules 1 or 2 times daily, or as directed by your physician Glutamine is high in demand throughout the body and is used in the gut and immune system extensively to maintain optimal performance. Studies...
By Amy Myers, MD
Leaky gut is what happens when your gut barrier becomes compromised to the point of allowing foreign matter from your digestive tract into your bloodstream, where it absolutely should not be. Anyone who is concerned about autoimmunity, food sensitivi...
By Pure Therapeutics
Glutathione GOLD is a patented acetylated form of glutathione. This form is well-absorbed and more stable throughout the digestive tract than other forms on the market. Use of enteric coating further protects stability. Laboratory data showed that Gl...