Natural Factors - Micronized L-Glutamine 5000mg, Support for Muscle Tissue & Immune System, 45 Servings (8 oz)
Huge Savings Item! Save 15% on the Natural Factors - Micronized L-Glutamine 5000mg, Support for Muscle Tissue & Immune System, 45 Servings (8 oz) by Natural Factors at Weight Loss Pills. MPN: 2804. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Micronized L-Glutamine supports muscle tissue and mass after physical activity and immune system function. Micronized technology greatly minimizes
Micronized L-Glutamine supports muscle tissue and mass after physical activity and immune system function. Micronized technology greatly minimizes the particle size, allowing higher absorption. Natural Factors amino acids are the highest quality pharmaceutical grade products'available. L-Glutamine has no taste and mixes easily in water or your favorite beverage.
Features & Highlights
- MUSCLE + IMMUNE SUPPORT: Micronized L-Glutamine supports muscle tissue and mass after physical activity and immune system function.
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: Natural Factors amino acids are the highest quality pharmaceutical grade products available.
- LOCAL, ORGANIC, AND NON-GMO: Because Natural Factors Farms are certified organic, we don't pollute the earth with pesticides and chemical fertilizers. We grow true species non-hybridized, non-GMO seeds, including many open-pollinated varieties. Growing locally also helps reduce the carbon emissions from overseas transportation, and keep jobs in the community.
- JUST THE RIGHT SIZE: We believe we need to be big enough to do it right. We are one of the only nutritional companies to have our own organic farms, our own extraction, encapsulation, and production facilities, our own labs and research facilities. We are also one of the few branded manufacturers of nutraceuticals in North America to have our own softgel encapsulation facility.
- WHERE GREAT HEALTH BEGINS: Today, Natural Factors is one of the largest manufacturers of nutritional products in North America. But our origins reach back to the 1950s, and right from day one, we've always been fully committed to making products right. We are not a public company with shareholders to impress. Instead, we care about impressing you.
|Item Weight:||0.0055 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.59 x 4.28 x 4.28 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 3.6 x 3.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Natural Factors, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Klaire Labs
mpn: V802-10, ean: 0709616802106,
Key for muscle and GI function.* L-glutamine is a conditionally essential amino acid and primary energy source for intestinal cells. It is also a major amino acid in muscle tissue. The body's ability to produce adequate amounts may be compromised dur...
By Life Extension
mpn: 215783, ean: 0784922759238,
Glutamine is the most abundant free amino acid circulating in the blood as well as stored in the skeletal muscles. Glutamine is a diverse amino acid that is utilized in numerous vital functions. It is necessary for rapidly dividing cells, including t...
mpn: unknown, ean: 8852992728033,
MHP Glutamine-SR Breakthrough findings in glutamine absorption prompt a revolutionary invention. MHP Glutamine-SR is a breakthrough in Glutamine Absorption.* Time release formula ensures distribution to muscle tissue over 12 hours. The Micro-Feed Tec...
By Universal Nutrition
mpn: U213, ean: 0039442046604,
Since 1983, Universal Nutrition has been helping elite weightlifters enhance their performance and meet their lofty goals. From world record-holding powerlifters and Olympic competitors to Olympia bodybuilders and lifters in general, more athletes ha...
By Pioneer Nutrition
mpn: 032811453997, ean: 0032811453997,
Comprehensive gut health by pioneer contains glutamine, n-acetyl glucosamine and marshmallow.Suitable for vegetarians. Gluten-free. Formulated with glutamine, N-acetyl glucosamine marshmallow. ...
By NOW Foods
mpn: 0091, ean: 4953703101160,
Glutamine (L-Glutamine) is the most abundant amino acid in the human body. It makes up 61% of your muscles' amino acid pool, and your body uses and depletes it rapidly - especially in active individuals who work out or play sports. Being that L-Glut...
mpn: 5211, ean: 0764442795831,
one of the non-essential amino acids, glutamine is a major fuel for enterocytes, and supports tissues that turn over rapidly, such as intestinal cells (intestinal epithelium) and components of the immune system....
By Vital Nutrients
mpn: VNGLP, ean: 5052958424570,
Gluamine is a major fuel for the intestines and supports the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract. Glutamine aids in tissue growth and is the nutrient of choice when maintaining the intestinal mucosal lining. Glutamine also supports the growth o...
By Australian Integrative Nutrition
mpn: 9400581042924, ean: 9400581042924,
-> Glutamine is a conditionally essential amino acid (being elevated to essential during periods of disease and muscle wasting typical of physical trauma). Glutamine is a very effective intestinal and immune system health compound, as these cells use...